Friday, March 4, 2011

what style means to me

Today in class, while I was writing in a journal, a girl turns to me and asks, "I can see you're into fashion and so I'm interested, in what you want to do with it when you are older" and so we talked. We got into a great talk about pursuing your dreams, and style, and fashion, and jobs. And then my mind started running at a hundred miles an hour.
So I thought. And thought. And wrote. But mostly thought.
And this is what I came up with.
What does style mean to me: Style means finding a way to bring you out from outfit to outfit. Wether it means finding a trend that catches your eye, or creating your own trends {no matter if no one else follows}. Personal style is always evolving as we watch the people around us, celebrities in magazines, blogs on the internet, etc. The goal in life is not to find your set style {how boring!} but to find your niche and what makes you confident within yourself. Now, I'm no expert, but I do know how to dress to fit my confidence, body, and personal style. {aka lots of belts and scarves and cardigans}


happy blogging lovlies
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment