Friday, March 25, 2011

online lovelies

I've been home sick with nothing to do besides sleep and obsessing over all of the online shops. I have been drooling over fur coats all winter. I found adorable dresses.



Perfect for any season thanks to the ability of layering. You can dress this up or down. Wear it with a bikini in the summer, or tights and a jacket in the winter. I love this!


I can see this open-back dress being worn on some sort of runway or red carpet. I love the look and it's so chic!






So girly and cute and precious.


The lace is adorable!


I. Want. These. Now.


I'm not a romper person, but this is freaking adorable.




I'm obsessing over this right now.


Steve Madden. Oh boy. So chic.








Not this one, but I think long coats are the classiest piece of clothing anyone could own. This light little sweater is so girly. I'm not a fan of this pattern and colors but I think a solid color like black, or even a bright color, would be so hot!






I ADORE THIS TOP.


Love the two layers!


classy and clean cut and cute




Plain and simple


Reminds me of a clown, but I kind of dig it


Funky cute.


I found these all over the place. Look at ModCloth, TreadSence, Katwalk, Windsor, and others such as different Etsy stores. 

Enjoy. 
Elyse!

No comments:

Post a Comment