Friday, March 25, 2011

anna wintour

Anna Wintour has always been one of my biggest idols. Ever since I was little, I have always dreamed of becoming the editor of Vogue. Then finally I learned about Anna Wintour and then I realize dang, no one can replace her. She is extremely interesting and intimidating, but I love it. She has her famous signature look, the sunglasses and the bob. She has kind of a fashion uniform when it comes to going to work, simple cardigan and skirt with her heels, but when the red carpet rolls around, her outfits become so unexpected and unique. If only one day I could have that job of hers.

Grace Coddington and Anna Wintour.

Chanel - Fall 2010 Couture


Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear - Tommy Hilfiger

Chanel - Spring 2010 Couture; Anna Wintour and Hamish Bowles.


Red Carpet outfit

One of my favorite things about her is her fur! I L-O-V-E love fur in general, but she just rocks it so well. She makes it look astonishingly fabulous.

My all time favorite picture of her, or fashion in general. So chic. So claasy. So Anna Wintour.





No comments:

Post a Comment